Mommy again ... and lovin' it!
So here we are. A family of four. Mommy to two boys. The first time I heard it, I paused and blinked. A said it when he was introducing us at an event at Aahaan's school. We have two boys. I actually, physically, paused and blinked, as the reality hit and sank in. We have two boys. It was the first time I was hearing one of us say it.
But it's so, so lovely to having a small baby to hold again. Tiny hands gripping my finger, tiny eyes looking into mine, a tiny mouth making funny sounds, tiny feet kicking around. It's such a wonderful blessing.
And here's what the elder brother has been up to around the younger one.
But it's so, so lovely to having a small baby to hold again. Tiny hands gripping my finger, tiny eyes looking into mine, a tiny mouth making funny sounds, tiny feet kicking around. It's such a wonderful blessing.

Comments
Post a Comment