Maheima, are you sure (s)he is the right person??
“You must be sure. Otherwise look for someone else.”
This would make for a typical matrimonial site ad if I were to add – “Choose from over 2 Lakh profiles, only on www.yehihairightchoicebaby.com.”
But this is not an ad, it is my mom telling me to find the “right” maid for Aahaan. As anybody who has a few month old baby will agree, and I quote a friend (Sirisha – your words have gone places), like it or not, “Maids are more important than husbands.”
Considering that we are on our 6th maid in 2 months, after a breezy first 6 months, this quote might hold quite true. Allegations have bee thrown at me saying my HR policies – compensation, flexi timings, work load - need to be revised. Conversations in the family circles and with close friends revolve around getting the right person. It sounds exactly like a marriage.
And I so wish there was a www.maidinindia.com to find the “right” maid for your baby.
This is why the first didi who handled Aahaan as an infant, had to leave.

This would make for a typical matrimonial site ad if I were to add – “Choose from over 2 Lakh profiles, only on www.yehihairightchoicebaby.com.”
But this is not an ad, it is my mom telling me to find the “right” maid for Aahaan. As anybody who has a few month old baby will agree, and I quote a friend (Sirisha – your words have gone places), like it or not, “Maids are more important than husbands.”
Considering that we are on our 6th maid in 2 months, after a breezy first 6 months, this quote might hold quite true. Allegations have bee thrown at me saying my HR policies – compensation, flexi timings, work load - need to be revised. Conversations in the family circles and with close friends revolve around getting the right person. It sounds exactly like a marriage.
And I so wish there was a www.maidinindia.com to find the “right” maid for your baby.
This is why the first didi who handled Aahaan as an infant, had to leave.

Comments
Post a Comment