Yay!


This is how I feel today! And I hope it lasts forever on some fronts at least at any given point in time. 

I've finally told my boss, officially, on mail that I'm resigning. 


A new phase has begun and there is lots of excitement in the air. There is just so much to organize and figure out and I'm all excited. Which is a pleasant change from last week when I was a bit confused about being able to handle being without a job in a proper organization with a perfect schedule and routine. A trifle afraid - well not exactly a trifle - quite afraid of being taken for granted by my surroundings. But I've realized that I will have to handle that with a fair bit of tact and firmness to ensure that the boundaries of work are well defined even if I am the only one who will be defining them for a while to come. And that only time and experience will teach. 


Insha Allah and God Bless. 

Comments

Popular Posts