The Times of Friends
Umm … I’m not so sure the word is friends. In some cases it was more like, I know you are around. You do your thing and I’ll do mine, ok? In some it was, You’re not a friend no matter what both the moms say. Come let me push you a lil, or maybe, bite you?!! In some it was, I love having you around. Won’t you stay a little longer?
Sonia di and Darsh.
Me with the two little brats.
Ahem, I’m not sure what was happening. I’d like to believe that Darsh was trying to kiss Aahaan because the biting is more to do with Aahaan, however much A would like to believe otherwise. :P
Darsh with his cute cheeks.
I lou the cap.
Dheeren- the totally-awww-baby. Only giggles and little sniggers from this little one. And a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it whine if he needs something.
"Is that me you’re talking about?”
Sirisha and Dheeren.
Early morning bumming around with Benu dada.
Checking out the day’s headlines.
Yet another day - waking up with Benu dada.

Awwww, nice pictures. we need to do this more often and hopefully, they will get to a point that they can tolerate each other (without having to resort to biting and pushing)!
ReplyDeleteYes, totally! That'll make for another set of great pictures. :)
Delete