When you want the best of both worlds …
… there’s no knowing how things will turn out. :)
So – I want to be able to hug and kiss my little goobytoots (that’s short for Aahaan) while I work in office and have people around me. Asking for the moon, and the sky and the stars? My over optimistic mind will not take no for an answer.
So it continues to wish that I will find a job that allows me the best of both worlds. Allows me to do work that excites me around people who are fun to be with, great to work with and considerate. Allows me to see Aahaan as much as I would like to, which means I can work from home off and on and manage calls etc. from home. Doesn’t require me to travel much, at least initially. And allows me to take leave to travel for personal trips. And in the middle I wish I will have time to do some more work on my lamps and see if there is something in that line of thought for work.
What’s in a little bit of wishful thinking, ah?
As to how I will manage both commitments as well as I know I will want to, I have no clue. We’ll cross the bridges when they come up. First, let the train pick up some speed. Right now the only bridges that I’m crossing are over rivulets. Or so I’d like to think. If a job does indeed happen, that will be a nice, raging river to cross.
So – I want to be able to hug and kiss my little goobytoots (that’s short for Aahaan) while I work in office and have people around me. Asking for the moon, and the sky and the stars? My over optimistic mind will not take no for an answer.
So it continues to wish that I will find a job that allows me the best of both worlds. Allows me to do work that excites me around people who are fun to be with, great to work with and considerate. Allows me to see Aahaan as much as I would like to, which means I can work from home off and on and manage calls etc. from home. Doesn’t require me to travel much, at least initially. And allows me to take leave to travel for personal trips. And in the middle I wish I will have time to do some more work on my lamps and see if there is something in that line of thought for work.
What’s in a little bit of wishful thinking, ah?
As to how I will manage both commitments as well as I know I will want to, I have no clue. We’ll cross the bridges when they come up. First, let the train pick up some speed. Right now the only bridges that I’m crossing are over rivulets. Or so I’d like to think. If a job does indeed happen, that will be a nice, raging river to cross.

Comments
Post a Comment