A trip at last!

All these months A and I were waiting for Aahaan to be old enough to travel, old enough for us to manage on our own, old enough for us to enjoy being out with him. I don’t know if we decided that the time had come, or the sheer need to travel kicked in but we finally did our maiden travel trip with the boy – to a peaceful, picturesque plantation in Chikmanglur. It was our first trip to Chickmanglur – all the previous ones have been to the Coorgi plantations. Here’s a photo essay.

In preparation for the trip, Aahaan acquired a pair of sunglasses and a smart cap. :PDSCN7440

The Tippanhalli homestay – nice property with a perfectly manicured garden and fabulous view. And, as A would add – a divine cook. Obviously, the non-veg was good. :) The veg was decent too.
DSCN7458
Within minutes of having reached, he was all over the floor trying to eat grass and petals.
DSCN7452

And we had a singing baby on the plantation walk. Video also available.
DSCN7472

Double cap to keep out the cold … making him look like a Malaysian Muslim as my cousin says …
DSCN7499

… since he believes in exploring every nook and corner of any new place. Yes, even I think it’s a slightly silly cap. But it’s the only one that was available and would ensure that his ears would be covered.
DSCN7459

I want to mess up your hair Mumma.
DSCN7559

Some amateur photography also happened.
DSCN7455

Comments

Popular Posts